- New Releases
- Music Labels
- Hi-Res Audio
Hifitrack.com provides Hi End Audiophile uncompressed WAV files, while other mass music portals provide compressed mp3 files.
You can buy the whole album, or you can buy the tracks individually.
Hifitrack.com sells high quality audiophile digital downloads, NOT physical CDs.
What is DSD？
DSD stands for Direct Stream Digital. It’s a high-resolution format that produces a high-resolution signal in a different way to that employed by the PCM system that can be transmitted as WAV, FLAC, ALAC or AIFF. DSD uses pulse-density modulation encoding - a technology to store audio signals on digital storage media which are used for the SACD. The signal is stored as delta-sigma modulated digital audio, a sequence of single-bit values at a sampling rate of 2.8224 MHz (64 times the CD audio sampling rate of 44.1 kHz, but only at 1⁄32768 of its 16-bit resolution). Noise shaping occurs by use of the 64-times oversampled signal to reduce noise and distortion caused by the inaccuracy of quantization of the audio signal to a single bit. Therefore, it is a topic of discussion whether it is possible to eliminate distortion in one-bit delta-sigma conversion.
How to play DSD？
Please refer to the following instruction links from experts:
WAV is an uncompressed audio file format standard compatible with Windows and Macintosh operating systems. It has no DRM, it boosts the best quality of sound available and has large file size.
Studio Masters are ORIGINAL MASTERS song files getting directly from the recording studios. There’s absolutely no dubbing, editing, transferring in different formats during the process. It’s as direct and pure audio experience as you can get.
For non-Studio Masters files, We do the ripping from the master CD provided by the Records companies. Then we compare the ripped WAV files with the original CDs, make sure they’re Bit Perfectly ripped.
No. No DRM
HifiTrack top up cards are available at the following shops:
DMA Audio shops
Mongkok DMA Sim City shop：
Unit 219-223, 2/F., Sim City, No.47-51 Shantung Street, Mong Kok, Kowloon.
Wanchai DMA Audio shop：
Shop 218, 2 Fl., Southorn Centre, 130 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, HK
Sham Shui Po DMA Audio shop：
Shop 82B, 1/F.,
Golden Shopping Centre,
146-152 Fuk Wa Street,
Sham Shui Po
FOCO Headphone Pro-Shop
HifiTrack HKD200 Value Top Up Card now available in FOCO Headphone Pro-Shop now.
FOCO Headphone Pro-Shop address：
Shop 605, Phase 1 New Town Plaza, Sha Tin
Macau Solo by Original Store
Solo by Original address:
1/F, Rua dos Clerigos No.41-43, Taipa, Macao
T: +853 2889 8935
It’s simple and easy. You can pay by PayPal or credit Card. Either way can do.
1. If you want to use PayPal but do not have a PayPal account, go here for registration.
2. Registration and Log-in Please do the free registration before buying songs. You can go here for registration.
3. Select the songs you want to buy, then click purchase button to add to basket.
4. Items you selected will be automatically added into your Shopping Cart. You can check the contents, the quantity and the cost of items you’ve selected. If you change your mind, you can click “Edit Cart” to add, to delete or to change the items. Then you can “Checkout”.
5. Choose PayPal, Credit card or Points as your payment method, then place your order.
6. After payment, you can just click the Download button to download the songs. You can also choose to download the digital music file(s) later under "My Transaction History" after login.
7. Generally speaking, to download a Pop song’s WAV file takes 1 to 2 minutes. Classical music or Chinese Traditional Opera may take longer time.
8. After downloading, it’s advisable for you to check the file size of the downloaded item to that which listed in our site. If the file sizes equal, means you’ve done a complete download. Of course you can check it by using your Golden Ears for listening.
9. If the downloaded file is truncated or incomplete, don’t worry. You are entitled to do the download again within 48 hours. Please be noted that you can re-download the songs within 48 hours. After that, no more re-downloading. So please check if the downloaded song files are all complete and well. For re-download a song, please go to “My Transaction Record”, find the song, and click “download”.
Please do the free registration before buying songs or/and post in the forum. You can go to main page’s top right corner, click “Register” for registration. After registration, we will send your log-in activitation link to you via email to activate the account.
You can pay by PayPal, Points or credit Card.
PayPal is an e-commerce business allowing payments and money transfers to be made through the Internet. PayPal is a commonly used electronic alternative to traditional paper methods such as checks and money orders. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can go here for registration.
Generally speaking, to download a Pop song’s WAV file takes 1 to 2 minutes. Classical music or Chinese Traditional Opera may take longer time.
You can check the file size of the downloaded item to that which listed in our site. If the file sizes shown are the same, it means you’ve done a complete download. Otherwise, your downloaded file may be truncated or incomplete. Of course you can check it by using your Golden Ears for listening.
If the downloaded file is truncated or incomplete, don’t worry. You are entitled to do the download again within 48 hours. Please be noted that you can re-download the songs within 24 hours. After that, no more re-downloading. So please check if the downloaded song files are all downloaded properly. To re-download a song, please go to “My Transaction Record” to download the song again.
It’s because WAV file is an uncompressed file, mp3 is a compressed file. WAV has a much bigger file size than that of mp3. So it takes longer to download a WAV song.
Both PC and Mac play WAV. You can use Windows Media Player、iTunes Player、Real Player、Foobar2000、MediaMonkey、cPlay、MusicMatch or other Players to play your WAV files.
Could CAS(Computer As Source) delivers High End Audio quality?
“The Absolute Sound”、“Stereophile”among other international audiophiles publications have been praising digital high-resolution audio through the years. Below are some of the views from the audiophile side:
Yes, you can burn the WAV files downloaded from Hifitrack.com into CDs and play them in CD players.